WorkOS is a service provided by Novaio JSC (“Novaio”,“ we” or “us”), located at Da Nang Software Park, No. 02 Quang Trung Street, Da Nang City, Viet Nam. These WorkOS Terms of Service (which we refer to as the “Terms”) over your use of and access to WorkOS and your content in over your use of and access to WorkOS and your content in WorkOS. Our Programme Policies outline your responsibilities when using our Service. Your use of WorkOS requires that you agree to the Terms. Please read them carefully. If you do not understand the Terms, or do not accept any part of them, then you should not use WorkOS
2. Your use of WorkOS
When you create a WorkOS Account, you provide us with personal information that includes your your name, email, phone number, business name and industry
Your WorkOS Account
3. Privacy Protection
4. Customer's Data
Customer Data is any information that Customer submits, uploads, transmits or otherwise makes visible on WorkOS.
5. About software in WorkOS’s services
6. Modifying and terminating WorkOS
We are constantly changing and improving WorkOS. We may make performance or security improvements, change functionalities or features, or make changes to comply with law or to prevent illegal activities on, or abuse of, our systems.
You can stop using WorkOS at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. We may suspend or permanently disable your access to WorkOS if you materially or repeatedly violate our Terms or our Program Policies. We will give you prior notice of us suspending or disabling your access to WorkOS. However, we may suspend or disable your access to WorkOS without notice if you are using WorkOS in a manner that could cause us legal liability or disrupt other users’ ability to access and use WorkOS
If we decide to discontinue WorkOS, we will give you at least 60 days’ prior notice. During this notice period, you will have the opportunity to take your files out of WorkOS. After the end of this 60 day period you will not be able to access your files
7. Purchasing additional storage and payments
Novaio allows you to change the subscriptions package which may be used with WorkOS, CRM, Workplace và Workspace from Novaio.
- Purchase of Additional Accounts. You can also purchase additional storage (“Upgrade”) as you need it. We'll automatically bill you from the date you convert to an Account Pro and on each periodic service term renewal until cancellation.
- No Refunds. You may cancel your WorOS account at any time; however, there are no refunds for cancellation. In the event that WorkOS suspends or terminates your account or this Agreement, you understand and agree that you shall receive no refund or exchange for any credits, any unused time on a subscription, any license or subscription fees for any portion of the Service, any content or data associated with your account, or for anything else.
- Free Trials WorkOS offers free trials for certain paid subscription types to allow you to try our service. WorkOS reserves the right to set eligibility requirements for free trials. At the end of your free trial period, we will charge the relevant subscription fee for the next billing cycle to your nominated payment method, unless you cancel your subscription prior.
- Cancellation. Your Account Pro will remain in effect until it's cancelled, downgraded or terminated under these Terms. You may cancel or downgrade your Account Pro at any time from within your WorkOS account settings. Your cancellation or downgrade will apply to the next billing period after the current service term expires.
- Plan and Price Changes. We may change the storage plan and price in effect but will give you prior notice of these changes. These changes will apply after your current service term expires, when the next payment is due from you after the notice. We will give you at least 30 days’ prior notice by email of a price increase or storage plan decrease before you are charged.
8. Our warranties and disclaimers
We provide WorkOS using a reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using WorkOS. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about WorkOS. Other than as expressly stated, we don’t make any commitments about the specific functionality available through WorkOS, its reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs
9. Liability for WorkOS
Novaio and its suppliers and distributors are not responsible or liable for:
(a) losses that were not caused by our breach of these Terms;
(b) any loss or damage that was not, at the time when the relevant contract with you was formed, a reasonably foreseeable consequence of Novaio breaching the Terms; or
(c) losses relating to any business of yours including lost profits, revenues, opportunity or data.
The total liability of Novaio, and its suppliers and distributors, for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the services (or, if the subject of the claim is the free service, to supply you the services again).
Nothing in these terms is intended to exclude or limit the liability of Novaio and its suppliers and distributors for death or personal injury, fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or any liability that cannot be excluded by law. Nothing in these terms shall affect your statutory rights.
10. About these Terms
We may modify these Terms or any additional terms that apply to WorkOS, for example: to reflect changes to WorkOS or to the law, custom, or political or economic policy; or in response to guidelines issued by regulators or relevant industry bodies; or to enable Novaio to meet its obligations.
If there is a conflict between these Terms and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms will control for that conflict. These Terms control the relationship between Novaio and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with these Terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms. For information about how to contact Novaio.